In Phoenix - Arizona, putting greens are becoming incredibly popular due to the fact that they are low maintenance and most of us don’t have time to run to the golf course to practice our putting and chipping. Unfortunately, with this increased popularity a large number of “so-called” installers have also entered the artificial putting green market in the last few years claiming to have the experience needed to successfully install your putting green. The truth of the matter is that there are only a handful of installers who completely understand what it takes to correctly install a putting green and even fewer who can successfully complete the job. It takes many years to develop the skills needed to adapt a putting green to your terrain and custom design the speed and undulation to your needs.
When purchasing and installing a putting green there are several variables to consider. Here are some suggested questions to ask yourself and your professional estimator/ sales professional:
- What putting green material is right for me?
- How large of a putting green should I install?
- Should I have undulations and if so where should they be?
- Is a stimp speed important to me?
- Do I want additional features like boulders, and sand traps?
- Do I want additional fringe or a chipping pad for added functionality?
- What is the best layout for my for my needs
*This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, see pricing page for details.
We provide service throughout Arizona including the following cities:
- Phoenix · Scottsdale · Glendale · Peoria · Chandler · Mesa · Queen Creek
- New River · Desert Hills · Avondale · Wickenburg · Gilbert
- Litchfield · Black Canyon City · Fountain Hills · Sun City · Cave Creek
- Tempe · Ahwatukee · Paradise Valley · Surprise · Buckeye · Carefree